Here’s a great little snack which is a perfect replacement for those white sugar filled sweets. Easy to make and yummy!
- 520g Pitted Dates
- Finely ground coconut
- Soak the dates in hot water for 20 seconds (not longer as they’ll go too soft)
- Drain them immediately and place on a paper towel
- Chop up the dates to ensure there are no rogue pitts
- Place in a food processor and blend until a smooth paste is formed
- On a chopping board sprinkle some coconut
- Shape into fingers using 40g of date paste and cover in coconut as you go
That’s it, easy!